Bring creativity to your presentation display by using any of the Top 48 Best Roadmap Infographics of 2019. Information such as marketing strategies and project planning can be presented with these roadmap diagrams.
In the 28 Professional Portrait Bar Charts, you are going to find different styles of bar charts that will help present more than four statistical information in a single slide. In fact, one of the main benefits of these charts is that your audience will clearly see what you are talking about without overwhelming them.
The 15 Top Webinar Presentation Templates is a collection of themes are going to help you in your web conferences by keeping your information organized and easy-to-understand. Image placeholders and infographics are provided in each one of these themes so you can use them in your presentations.
Be innovative, creative, and professional when presenting your lecture to your students by using the 20+ Education Presentation Templates Bundle. In this collection, you are going to find presentation templates that were designed in a way that your students will be paying attention to your display due to their design.
The 25+ Real Estate Presentation Templates Bundle is a collection of presentation themes that were carefully designed to present your information in a very informative and captivating way. Each one of the presentation templates from this collection is entirely editable so you can manage them as much as you want.
With high-quality themes, the 30 Best Finance Presentation Templates Bundle is going to provide you with all the tools you will need in order to present your information in a complete manner. Each one of its slides is entirely editable so you can customize them in the way you want.
Keynote is a highly popular presentation software for Apple product users. It’s Apple’s way of countering the popularity of PowerPoint. Keynote stands out with excellent design quality, flexible features, and world-class software quality. Millions across the globe cherish it.
What is the most common response that you get when you ask an Apple user what is Keynote like? Well, for one, they will tell you that it’s incredibly simple to use. Its interface is designed to cater to the needs of advanced and beginner users alike. In many ways, you can use Keynote for as simple or complicated projects as you require. It does basic things like slide editing effortlessly but is capable of video and audio integrations as well.
The other thing is Apple Cloud integration. What that means is that all your slides are readily available on all your favorite Apple devices: the iPhone, your MacBook, and your iPad. You can preview, customize, and showcase your presentation virtually from anywhere. It doesn’t take long for one to master the Keynote’s intuitive interface.
Whether it’s your first Keynote presentation, or maybe you’re a seasoned expert already, finding the right template for your needs is of utmost important. The visuals that you bring alongside your spoken word are just as important, and they help to create an open atmosphere in the audience. Whether success depends on your template choices is hard to determine, but bringing with you a little bit of style cannot hurt.
So, now that you know a little bit about the Keynote software itself, it’s time to get started with finding a template that’s going to suit your needs. Template selection can be a tedious process, so to help you out we have prepared a little checklist to use whenever you feel stuck.
- Understand your niche — for a simple business meeting, you won’t need a 1000+ slides template, something simple will do. Write down whom you are presenting for, and that will yield a much clearer perspective on the type of a design that you need. Keynote templates come in virtually any niche imaginable, so there are always multiple choices to go with.
- Consider animations — adding animated slide transitions and general animation effects can be a nice gesture, and Keynote is powerful enough to give you the option of adding animations. Not all templates support them though, and sometimes you have to create your own. Always double check before you commit.
- Support availability — professional Keynote designers will always provide their customers with support beyond the purchase. Having access to a dedicated person to help you can be crucial in situations where you struggle to make the template work. Consider opting for a template that provides premium support.
You can always rely on our own professional template designs, browse our Keynote Templates collection to find something suitable for your idea. We care about your feedback and welcome support requests as part of our free offer to you.
The next segment is for Keynote users experienced and inexperienced, a brief collection of tips and tricks to help you make better Keynote presentations.
Tips & Tricks for Keynote
As with any software, gradually people learn new and more effective ways to use it. Keynote is not an exception to this. Whilst integrated with an already intuitive user experience, there are certain nuances that can help you improve the workflow of your presentation structuring.
- Combine elements from multiple slides to create an even more unique experience. Keynote allows you to copy and paste elements from Master Slides into your own unique slides. Use this as an opportunity to express your creativity.
- Check out free vector and icon marketplaces to find accompanying graphics to go alongside your slides. Keynote can render multiple visual formats, enabling for you to further customize the presentation with your own personality.
- Consider creating a recording over your presentations so that the slideshows can be accessed by people outside of your meeting. Keynote supports audio and video recordings. It’s a helpful feature because it lets people outside of the presentation hall to experience the full spectrum of what you were presenting.
- Improving your productivity by creating and saving custom styles. These includes buttons, elements, overlays and other Keynote elements. Once created, you can save them for reuse at a later time.
- Think about ways you can minimize using Text in your presentations, and instead opt for utilizing many of the Keynote’s graphic features to make your slides visually rich and enticing.
Presentations can be a hit or miss, especially when we overthink how a presentation needs to look like. It’s not always that animations will work, and sometimes you have to go for the minimal approach. Using your slides to back up your actual words and emotions that you express is the best way to go.