Biz Free Presentation Template is a professional and creative set of layouts that is full of infographics which you can use to represent all your data in such a way that audience will be amazed at your display. You don’t have to spend money to get the right template for your next display.
Strong Free Presentation Template is a creative set of layouts where you can present all your visuals in the different image placeholders provided in this well-made template. All you need to do is paste your information and drag your visuals where you want to present them and everything will be done!
Zane is a free presentation template for Powerpoint, Keynote and Google Slides. Deliver a stunning presentation and go along with this modern template. It includes 11 creative and impressive slides that are sure to capture your listener’s attention so that you can convey your message.
Create your next business presentation in no time with any of these best free keynotes templates on 2018. Business, Minimal, Educational, Inspirational and Modern Keynote Theme. Go ahead and check-out this list of the 60 Best Free Keynote Templates.
Gradient Free Presentation Template is a creative set of layouts that is going to give you hand presenting all your information and data in a way that your audience will be attentive and interested in your display. Each slide is fully editable and easy-to-use so you can make this presentation yours.
Flat Free Presentation Template has a light greenish and white combination theme that portrays creativity and professionalism in each one of the slides. All the infographics in this well-made template will give you a hand to present all your information and data in a way that everything will be clear.
Keynote is a highly popular presentation software for Apple product users. It’s Apple’s way of countering the popularity of PowerPoint. Keynote stands out with excellent design quality, flexible features, and world-class software quality. Millions across the globe cherish it.
What is the most common response that you get when you ask an Apple user what is Keynote like? Well, for one, they will tell you that it’s incredibly simple to use. Its interface is designed to cater to the needs of advanced and beginner users alike. In many ways, you can use Keynote for as simple or complicated projects as you require. It does basic things like slide editing effortlessly but is capable of video and audio integrations as well.
The other thing is Apple Cloud integration. What that means is that all your slides are readily available on all your favorite Apple devices: the iPhone, your MacBook, and your iPad. You can preview, customize, and showcase your presentation virtually from anywhere. It doesn’t take long for one to master the Keynote’s intuitive interface.
Whether it’s your first Keynote presentation, or maybe you’re a seasoned expert already, finding the right template for your needs is of utmost important. The visuals that you bring alongside your spoken word are just as important, and they help to create an open atmosphere in the audience. Whether success depends on your template choices is hard to determine, but bringing with you a little bit of style cannot hurt.
So, now that you know a little bit about the Keynote software itself, it’s time to get started with finding a template that’s going to suit your needs. Template selection can be a tedious process, so to help you out we have prepared a little checklist to use whenever you feel stuck.
- Understand your niche — for a simple business meeting, you won’t need a 1000+ slides template, something simple will do. Write down whom you are presenting for, and that will yield a much clearer perspective on the type of a design that you need. Keynote templates come in virtually any niche imaginable, so there are always multiple choices to go with.
- Consider animations — adding animated slide transitions and general animation effects can be a nice gesture, and Keynote is powerful enough to give you the option of adding animations. Not all templates support them though, and sometimes you have to create your own. Always double check before you commit.
- Support availability — professional Keynote designers will always provide their customers with support beyond the purchase. Having access to a dedicated person to help you can be crucial in situations where you struggle to make the template work. Consider opting for a template that provides premium support.
You can always rely on our own professional template designs, browse our Keynote Templates collection to find something suitable for your idea. We care about your feedback and welcome support requests as part of our free offer to you.
The next segment is for Keynote users experienced and inexperienced, a brief collection of tips and tricks to help you make better Keynote presentations.
Tips & Tricks for Keynote
As with any software, gradually people learn new and more effective ways to use it. Keynote is not an exception to this. Whilst integrated with an already intuitive user experience, there are certain nuances that can help you improve the workflow of your presentation structuring.
- Combine elements from multiple slides to create an even more unique experience. Keynote allows you to copy and paste elements from Master Slides into your own unique slides. Use this as an opportunity to express your creativity.
- Check out free vector and icon marketplaces to find accompanying graphics to go alongside your slides. Keynote can render multiple visual formats, enabling for you to further customize the presentation with your own personality.
- Consider creating a recording over your presentations so that the slideshows can be accessed by people outside of your meeting. Keynote supports audio and video recordings. It’s a helpful feature because it lets people outside of the presentation hall to experience the full spectrum of what you were presenting.
- Improving your productivity by creating and saving custom styles. These includes buttons, elements, overlays and other Keynote elements. Once created, you can save them for reuse at a later time.
- Think about ways you can minimize using Text in your presentations, and instead opt for utilizing many of the Keynote’s graphic features to make your slides visually rich and enticing.
Presentations can be a hit or miss, especially when we overthink how a presentation needs to look like. It’s not always that animations will work, and sometimes you have to go for the minimal approach. Using your slides to back up your actual words and emotions that you express is the best way to go.